St Aidan’s Church
The foundation stone of this new Church of St. Aidan was laid on the Feast of St. Aidan, 31st January 1974. A plaque listing the names of of parish priests, from 1644, is on the wall to the right of the altar. Four parish priests named Doyle indicate the influence of the original Danish invaders on the population of Co. Wexford, while the presence of the Norman names such as Lambert and Rossiter also reflects that County Wexford was subject to a number of invasions.
T: (053) 936 6514