Ferns LocationFerns is located in the ‘Sunny South East’ of Ireland on the main N11 route from Dublin to Rosslare. Ferns is located in North Wexford on the junction of the Enniscorthy-Gorey road (N11) and Ferns-Bunclody road (R745). With improved roads and by-passes of the main towns, it now takes under 1.5 hours to travel from Dublin to Ferns and regular bus services ensure easy access to a range of destinations.
Just 10 minutes drive from shopping towns Gorey and Enniscorthy and within easy reach of beaches such as Courtown.
How to get to Ferns:Dublin Airport:
- Bus Eireann:(24 hour service) www.buseireann.ie
- Wexford Bus:(24 hour service) www.wexfordbus.com
From Rosslare by bus
- Bus Eireann:www.buseireann.ie
- Wexford Bus:www.wexfordbus.com
- Ardcavan:www.ardcavan.com (Dublin,Limerick,Maynooth)
- From Dublin - take M50 southbound, continue on to N11, bypassing Gorey and heading towards Wexford, through Camolin.
- From Rosslare Ferry Terminal Take N25